General terms and conditions of the “Heidekönig Hotel Celle”
1. Conclusion of an agreement
- 1.1 The accommodation agreement is concluded as soon as rooms, spaces, other services have been confirmed. All reservations are confirmed in writing by Hotel Heidekönig. If this is no longer possible, the customer will receive a booking number by phone. If the reservation confirmation deviates from the content of the registration, the content of the reservation confirmation becomes part of the contract, unless the guest objects immediately upon receipt, at the latest with the acceptance of the services.
- 1.2 The conclusion of the accommodation agreement obliges the contracting parties to fulfil the agreement, irrespective of the duration of the agreement. The concluded agreement can only be terminated for good cause.
- 1.3 If the customer is not the same as the guest, they are jointly and severally liable for all contractual obligations.
2. Arrival and departure
- 2.1 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, reserved rooms are available to the guest from 3 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
- 2.2 The reservation data are binding for both parties. Reserved rooms are available to the customer only for the period agreed upon. Any use of the reserved rooms beyond the agreed period requires the consent of the hotel. In case of departure after 11.00 am, the reception must be informed no later than 9 pm the evening before.
- 3.1 The guest is not entitled to the provision of specific rooms or spaces. If the agreed spaces are not available, the hotel is obliged to seek an equivalent replacement on site or in other properties. The contractual scope of the hotel’s services results from the written agreements made.
- 3.2 If rooms or other services are reserved on an option basis, the option data is binding for both parties. After expiry of the agreed option period, the hotel may freely dispose of the rooms and reserved services without prior notice.
- 3.3 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, prices are per room per night, including VAT. An increase in value added tax after the conclusion of the contract is at the expense of the service user. Agreed prices may be changed by Hotel Heidekönig without prior notice after conclusion of the agreement based on the then valid prices, if there is more than 6 months between the conclusion of the agreement and the service provision. Possibly granted special conditions must be mentioned directly at the time of reserving or on arrival. Later changes or reductions are not possible.
- 4.1 The fee for the reserved services is generally due before departure of the guest. Hotel Heidekönig is at any time entitled to demand advance payments for the amount of the total expected price of the stay after the conclusion of the accommodation agreement. The hotel may, in advance and without explanation, make any order or reservation or other service that is due made dependent on the full or partial settlement of any amounts owed, in the form of down payments, advance payments or total prepayments. Hotel Heidekönig may request a valid credit card number from a credit card company accepted by Hotel Heidekönig to guarantee a reservation and for the resulting services.
- 4.2 If the invoice amount exceeds 3 times the nightly price, Hotel Heidekönig shall be entitled to create individual interim bills, e.g. in the form of weekly bills, and to demand payment from the guest.
- 4.3 Interim bills are payable by the guest directly upon receipt. If the guest is in default of payment, the hotel may cancel the agreement with immediate effect. The enforcement of further costs, in particular the failure to otherwise rent, remains reserved for Hotel Heidekönig. Invoices to companies, travel agencies, etc. will only be issued if the hotel, the biller, has submitted a written statement of costs on their official business paper and this is accepted by the hotel. Such invoices are payable within fourteen days of the invoice date, without deduction and in the currency stated on the invoice. Place of performance for payment obligations of the guest is the seat of the hotel. This also applies if the guest has been credited with the payment.
- 4.4 The acceptance and the choice of credit cards by Hotel Heidekönig shall be left to the discretion of the hotel in each individual case, even if the basic acceptance of credit cards is displayed by posters in the hotel. The receipt of checks, credit cards and other means of payment is otherwise only on account of performance.
- 4.5 Prices for groups are only valid on the basis of separate written agreements. Otherwise, the valid group price lists of Hotel Heidekönig shall prevail. The effectiveness of each reservation for groups also depends on the payment of a deposit equal to 80% of the services to be reserved, which must be paid four weeks prior to arrival of the group at Hotel Heidekönig in order for the reservation to become effective. For group reservations, the hotel reserves the right to reduce the quota of unused rooms and / or change the agreed price if less than 75% of the agreed rooms are used.
- 5.1 For changes or cancellations of reserved hotel rooms, functional rooms and arrangements the following will be charged:
a) Up to 6 weeks before arrival, no costs.
b) Up to 3 weeks before arrival, 50% of all agreed services.
c) If less than 3 weeks before arrival, 80% of all agreed services.
- 5.2 Events
For agreed events and the provision of spaces for them, the following cancellation periods are valid:
a) over 30 days: Calculation of the provisioning costs does not apply,
b) from 29th to the day of arrival provision costs
- 5.3 If other conditions are formulated on the reservation confirmation, these are decisive as long as no contradiction is found.
- 5.4 In trade fair periods, changed cancellation conditions apply, which can be found in our offers or confirmations. Unless otherwise stated, the following conditions apply:
a) Up to 6 months before arrival, no costs.
b) Up to 1 month before arrival, 50% of all agreed services.
c) If less than 1 month before arrival, 80% of all agreed services.
- 5.5 The hotel can agree to individual cancellations of booked rooms free of charge at any time.
- 5.6 Cancelled contingents will be available to the hotel for resale and will no longer be held ready for the cancelling customer.
- 6.1 The guest or the organizer is liable to the Hotel Heidekönig for damages caused by them or their guests.
- 6.2 The Hotel Heidekönig is not liable to the guest or the contracting party if the provision of services becomes impossible in the event of a strike or force majeure. In these cases, Hotel Heidekönig makes every effort to procure equivalent services elsewhere.
- 6.3 Hotel Heidekönig is liable to the guest in accordance with the provisions of the (BGB) German Civil Code (up to 100 times the room price, maximum 3000 €); for money and valuables in accordance with § 702 BGB, however, only up to 750 €, unless Hotel Heidekönig or its staff is at fault or the valuables or the money was given to Hotel Heidekönig for safekeeping against issuance of a receipt.
- 6.4 If the guest brings a car and this is parked in the parking lot of Hotel Heidekönig, the liability of Hotel Heidekönig is limited to the stipulation of the liability insurance.
- 6.5 In the case of held events, the contracting party is responsible for insuring items brought against theft or damage or destruction. Liability of Hotel Heidekönig is excluded.
- 7.1 If the guest uses the rooms provided to him for a purpose other than the agreed purpose, Hotel Heidekönig has an extraordinary right of termination. Political events are to be clearly marked when registering. If Hotel Heidekönig has reason to believe that an event endangers the smooth operation, security or reputation of the hotel or its guests, as well as in case of force majeure or internal unrest, Hotel Heidekönig can also terminate the contract without notice.
- 7.2 The same applies if an organizer advertises in a daily paper without the consent of Hotel Heidekönig for the purposes of inviting to interviews or sales events. In these cases, the hotel is entitled to the agreed remuneration even in the case of termination.
- 8.1 Upon agreement animals may be accommodated in the rooms at Hotel Heidekönig. Should damage be caused by animals in the room, the guest is liable for the damages incurred.